UKPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 26 posts of Technical Assistant and Librarian vacancy Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of @ukpsc.gov.in Persons must note that the last date for application is 01 October 2021.
Uttarakhand Technical Assistant and Librarian Recruitment 2021 PDF
Hello Friends ♥ Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mines Inspector, Technical Assistant Geophysics, Cartographer , Technical Assistant Geology, Surveyor, Technical Assistant Chemical, Librarian Posts totally 26 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. This is a golden opportunity for all the students preparing for this recruitment, it has been announced that the form will be filled from 11 September 2021, the last date for filling the form is 01 October 2021, interested or eligible person can fill the form, finally given the official notification and to You can fill the form by visiting Apply link by reading Official Website – https://ukpsc.gov.in/
UKPSC Mines Inspector Vacancy 2021 – Apply online here
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment 2021 Notification out at official website for @ukpsc.gov.in Posts. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
You may also like this
Uttarakhand Mines Inspector Vacancy 2021 Details
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Notification About||UKPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Mines Inspector, Technical Assistant Geophysics, Cartographer , Technical Assistant Geology, Surveyor, Technical Assistant Chemical, Librarian|
|Total Posts||26 Posts|
|Application starting date||11 September 2021|
|Last Date||01 October 2021|
- Total Post – 26 Posts
- Mines Inspector – 12 Posts
- Technical Assistant Geophysics – 02 Posts
- Cartographer – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant Geology – 02 Posts
- Surveyor – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant Chemical – 01 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Posts
- Mines Inspector – 20-43 Years
- Technical Assistant Geophysics – 21-43 Years
- Cartographer – 18-43 Years
- Technical Assistant Geology – 21-43 Years
- Surveyor – 18-43 Years
- Technical Assistant Chemical – 21-43 Years
- Librarian – 20-43 Years
- Mines Inspector – Candidate should have Diploma in Mining Engineering and experience of supervising mining.
- Surveyor – candidate should have Diploma in KanBC or from a recognized university.
- Cartographer – Candidate should have Diploma or Certificate in Surveying, Craftsmanship of at least two years course from a recognized institution or diploma in civil engineering.
- Please check the notification link.
- Written exam
- Mines Inspector – Rs.35400 – 442400/-
- Technical Assistant Geophysics – Rs.35400 – 442400/-
- Cartographer – Rs.35400 – 442400/-
- Technical Assistant Geology – Rs.35400 – 442400/-
- Surveyor – Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Technical Assistant Chemical – Rs.35400 – 442400/-
- Librarian – Rs.35400 – 442400/-
- General Candidates / EWS / OBC – Rs. 176.55/-
- SC/ ST of Uttarakhand State – Rs. 86.55/-
- Orphans – Nill
How to Apply UKPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of https://ukpsc.gov.in/
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to apply.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit it.
- Start date to submit application forms: 11 September 2021
- Last date to submit application forms: 01 October 2021