OPSC Medical Officer Result 2021 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the result for the examination which was held for 1586 posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts. 2020-21 and other exam results. Students can check their result in the table through the link given below.
OPSC Medical Officer Result 2021 – Latest update
Let us tell all the candidates that the recruitment of Medical Officer by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), whose exam was conducted on 01 September 2021, all the students were waiting for the result, the wait of all the students is over, now the board has issued the result. is selected, he gets a chance to work in the post of Odisha Medical Officer, after reading all the information given below, you can see the result, thank you
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Result 2021 Details
|Name of Department||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Exam Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts|
|Total Posts||1586 Posts|
|Exam Date||01 September 2021|
|Job Location||Odisha Medical Officer|
How to Download Odisha Medical Officer Result 2021
- First of all, visit the official website: @opsc.gov.in
- Go to the Medical Officer, Clerk link on the website.
- Now open the link.
- Then, enter the required details like- Name, Roll Number, Reg. Number and DOB etc.
- Then your Medical Officer, Result 2021 show on your screen
- Check it and save it for future reference.
|Download Result||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|