India Post GDS Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2021 – India Post (Uttar Pradesh) has invited applications from eligible A persons for recruitment of 4264 posts of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & dak sevak Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx Application has started date is 23 August 2021 and last date 22 September 2021
Uttar Pradesh Post GDS Recruitment 2021
India Post has issued a recruitment notification in Uttar Pradesh for recruitment to the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & dak sevak. It is a matter of great happiness for all the students who are preparing for this recruitment, it is necessary to have the relevant qualification to apply for this recruitment. You will get the information on our website like- notification, age limit, qualification, start and end date, salary selection process etc. Totally 4264 posts vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Official notification and apply online link given at the end of the post. By visiting the respective qualification candidates can apply on the official website – https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Uttar Pradesh Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 – Apply online here
Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2021 Notification out at official website for appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx Posts. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
You may also like this
Uttar Pradesh GDS vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||India Post (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Name of the Post||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & dak sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||4264 posts|
|Starting Date to Register||23 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22 September 2021|
- Total Post – 4264 Posts
- EWS – 299 Posts
- OBC – 1093 Posts
- PH – 53 Posts
- SC – 797 Posts
- ST – 34 Posts
- UR – 1988 Posts
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- Student Should be 10th or 12th pass from a recognised university or institution for constable post
- More details check the notification link
- Check the official notification link.
- Merit base
- General / OBC – 100/-Rs
- SC / ST / PH – No pay
- All Category Female : No pay
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to apply.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit it.
- Start date to submit application forms: 23 August 2021
- Last date to submit application forms: 22 September 2021